About Birla Group
The Kumar Mangalam Birla Group, a global conglomerate, is in the league of the Fortune 500 companies. With a vision and promise to transform the real estate sector, they had introduced BirlaEstate.
Their endeavour is to be the leading national player and create a new global benchmark of planning, quality, design, and most importantly, ethical practices in the real estate sector. Over the years, Birla Estate has delivered various lavish projects like Birla Centurion, Birla Aurora and their on-going residential projects include Birla Vanya and Birla Alokya.
Now they are presenting a life-designed space in Gurugram with the launch of their residential project by the name of Birla Navya.
At Sector 63A Golf Course Extension Road, Gurugram
“Birla Navya is a township project spread across 1,90,202 sq.mt. and 5 independent pockets. The first phase of development features two pockets – Drisha, surrounded by greens with unmatched scenery, and Amoda, designed for a vibrant social life with the community.
Key Focus – Sustainability. With IGBC Gold Pre-Certification, this project is set to be one of the first Green-rated Townships in Gurugram. The expansive Clubhouse with a total area of 13,935 sq.mt. comes packed with leading-edge features. Welcome to Life Designed Premium Floor Residences, designed around you, designed around harmony.”
Here’s What Makes Birla Navya’s Lifestyle A Delight
- VRF Air Conditioning
- Modular Kitchen with HOB and Chimney
- Marble Flooring in Living and Dining Room
- Laminated Wooden Flooring in Bedrooms
- Trendy 1.5 lakh Sq. Ft. Club House
- Pet friendly complex
- Lift connectivity from the Basement to the Terrace
- RERA approved project
- Fitness Station
- Play area for kids
- The residential project is well connected to Golf Course Road, Sohna Road, NH-8, Gurugram and Faridabad Road.
- It would take a 2 minutes’ drive from the proposed metro station.
- The Birla Estate Navya is 35 minutes’ drive away from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- The property is close to Southern Peripheral Road.
- The project site is near to the intersection of 150-metre-wide Peripheral Road and 84-metre-wide Sector Road.